Mario's GOAL! Collab Mario's GOAL! Collab

This. Was. Hilarious.

The Magic Remote The Magic Remote

This. Was. Awesome. Poor guy.

Potatoman responds:

Rip

NOPE NOPE

I lolled. So hard. Thank you for that lol. I appreciate you helping me lol today.
... lol.

CroMagg responds:

I appreciate your lol!

Galaxy Siege 3 Galaxy Siege 3

I was just minding my own business... murdering yet another tentacle space boss... when all off a sudden his giant rotary arm of death swiped my ship to pieces. Then I was simply looking at a scene of a Saturn-like planet with some stars floating by and some very wormish environment in the forefront. The happenings of the game had just disappeared. Was it a bug? A glitch? Or something more... Like a subtle message to me, the gamer, that in life, there is no restart button. No trying again. You simply die and then the universe simply goes on functioning without you. As I just sat here, watching the Saturn-like planet chill light years away from the scene of my virtual death, I felt so empty inside. I didn't know how to feel. So confused. Frustrated. Unsure of what to do next. That's when it hit me. Every piece of my virtual ship was floating about in the virtual universe. I don't know what might happen to it, or if anything will... but... the beauty is... all you have to do, you being the creator of this virtual universe... is write some code. With this said code, you can create a story for this virtual debris and include it into this game. Lets take this a step further. Anyone could sit down at a computer, and write the code to a virtual game that gave its avatars or NPC's thoughts, or feelings. You could theoretically program a virtual character to think, feel, and act like a human. You could literally do anything in this virtual world if you had the time for it. You could literally be god. Now ponder this. What makes our existence any different from the modular, interchangeable ship we control in this game? Nothing.

You did this to my brain today. You, are a wonderful person and I value your existence. In fact, I love you.

Immense Army Immense Army

This game was fun. Stopped having the same effect after 1000 blacksmiths lol.

Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

This game is awesome. I'm very addicted. You should definitely add medals!
XD

A W A K E N A W A K E N

Bro, your ability to make your tracks sound this good is impressive! The rain was extremely pleasant to the ears. Can definitely see some pretty trippy, intense, and epic scenes in my head to this ambiance. Keep it up!

Operation White Fox Operation White Fox

Congratulations on the frontpage and coming back and finishing this one! The intro build was pretty awesome and I 5/5ed you almost immediately. I was bobbing my head quite a bit on this one. It's a shame a frontpage and an awesome track like this would only yield 500+ plays and 40+ downloads. The mastering of this was almost flawless. The cleanest thing I've heard all day. Really well done. This was already a great track, but I can only imagine the potential of a composition that plays on the same level the actualy quality of this sound does. Keep it up! I'm excited to hear more of your work!
5/5 Vote
5/5 Stars
Favorited.
~Review Request Club

Restart Restart

For song 5, the EQ is pretty impressive. You are way ahead of what I am capable of. That being said, just to my ear there are a few things that could probably be cleaned up a bit more. There are some harsh sidechained synths that make the track bump, but take away from the overall sound at the same time. The melodies you used were really good and were enjoyable to listen to. Your writing style has potential to be extremely catchy and memorable. Keep it up!
5/5 Vote
4/5/5 Stars
~Review Request Club

8-bit Heavy TF2 8-bit Heavy TF2

A petty straightforward 8-bit piece. I like it.

Bombing Love Bombing Love

This reminds me of when I was a teenager lols. Nice symbolism.

Âsax Âsax

This is pretty cool. I'm no artist, so I don't have a lot of constructive criticism. I really like the depth of color on the wings, and the triumphant pose is pretty badass as well. And he's got some wicked triceps lolz.