A W A K E N A W A K E N

Bro, your ability to make your tracks sound this good is impressive! The rain was extremely pleasant to the ears. Can definitely see some pretty trippy, intense, and epic scenes in my head to this ambiance. Keep it up!

Operation White Fox Operation White Fox

Congratulations on the frontpage and coming back and finishing this one! The intro build was pretty awesome and I 5/5ed you almost immediately. I was bobbing my head quite a bit on this one. It's a shame a frontpage and an awesome track like this would only yield 500+ plays and 40+ downloads. The mastering of this was almost flawless. The cleanest thing I've heard all day. Really well done. This was already a great track, but I can only imagine the potential of a composition that plays on the same level the actualy quality of this sound does. Keep it up! I'm excited to hear more of your work!
5/5 Stars
Favorited.

Restart Restart

For song 5, the EQ is pretty impressive. You are way ahead of what I am capable of. That being said, just to my ear there are a few things that could probably be cleaned up a bit more. There are some harsh sidechained synths that make the track bump, but take away from the overall sound at the same time. The melodies you used were really good and were enjoyable to listen to. Your writing style has potential to be extremely catchy and memorable. Keep it up!
4/5/5 Stars

So I walk the corridor So I walk the corridor

The poem was awesome mang. Very deep and relatable. The music you paired with this is great. Very fitting theme. Thanks for the motivation braj. Your intensity in a couple spots did give me some goosebumps, and for that I congratulate you.
5/5 Stars
4.5/5 Vote

BrolfThePaladin responds:

Thank you very much mate :) I'm glad you like it ^^

My Kith, My Love My Kith, My Love

This is in fact pretty epic! I loved the chorus samples you used. This sounds really clean and electronic. Kind of a static, crunchier vibe. The end bit really left me feeling like this piece has MAJOR potential for a really sick payoff/hook that would take the really epic vibe and give it a memorable moment. I think you blended the samples you used very well and I'm looking forward to hearing this after it is completed!! Keep it up!
5/5 Vote
4.5/5 Stars (Due to incompletion)

backwardecho responds:

Thank you so much for your very thoughtful and encouraging review!! <3

Leisure as Experience [Progressive House] Leisure as Experience [Progressive House]

I like the peaceful intro a lot. The build was pretty good as well. I'm not sure why, but the sidechaining was a little harsh. Not unbearable, but just a tad bit unpleasant. Nothing to diminish from the overall experience though. I did like the synths you used. The EQing is pretty on point. Sounds very clean. The percussion you used to build the song was awesome and even sounded a little technical in spots which added to the several builds really well. Overall this is a great track! Keep it up!
4.5/5 Stars

TBP x LSD - Midnight Nightmare TBP x LSD - Midnight Nightmare

There you go, getting some Audio Frontpage action! Sounds pretty trippy mang. Keep it up!

Erratic Movement Erratic Movement

This was a pretty interesting piece. Definitely titled well. There were parts to this I definitely enjoyed and felt the energy in. Some of the channels you used felt like they could have been mastered a bit to carry a fuller sound. Overall, this was a great track and I look forward to hearing more from you!

Psyhhoaparaat responds:

Thanks for listening!
I know nothing of mastering, but I'll be sure to look into it when I get the chance.
More is certainly to come, once I get enough free time :)

Super Remade Mario Overworld Remix Super Remade Mario Overworld Remix

Overall, the mixing/mastering is great. Sounds very clean and appealing. There is a lot of variety in effects and channels which gives it variety. It definitely has some groove and carries forward at a nice pace. Keep it up!

Sky Power Sky Power

At first, I wasn't expecting to enjoy this track as much as I did. There are some definitely parts to this piece that be improved on, but overall, I really enjoyed this. It was really catchy and I am really impressed by your use of garageband. Keep it up!